• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dave1812

After 239 Days, my JP6 PDN Starry Night Sparkle Burst arrived today!
The Finish is definitely not what I was expecting. I thought it was more Metallic than it is.
But this Finish looks really overwhelming in Person! It's almost impossible to capture the true Look of the Sparkles, but I tried my best.
The Fretboard without Inlays is a bit Confusing, but I think I'll get used to it.
The most incredible aspect of this Guitar has to be it's sound though. My God, the Sustain just won't end, and the Neck feels smooth as Butter!
Thank you so so much Big Poppa and all the Folks at EBMM for making this Incredible Instrument!

StarryNight02_zpsp8mbus9a.jpg

StarryNight03_zpsd7vt5eiw.jpg

StarryNight04_zpsly6y1ztw.jpg

StarryNight01_zpsol1mxpsf.jpg

agt

Knuckleheads know that accurately representing the true in-person beauty and grandeur of EBMM finishes in photos can sometimes be challenging. I've never seen a Starry Night PDN in the flesh, but in my mind, I have an image of how magnificent the finish must look. Your photos live up to my fantasy!

Congrats and enjoy!

dave1812

Fellow Knuckleheads, I guess I was wrong...
I'm gonna make this my new no.1 and leave it in E Standard and use my former no.1 Emerald Green Sparkle JP for C Standard Tuning.
I really wish I ordered two Starry Nights or a JP7.
I can't really describe it. Maybe it's the Ebony I don't know. But this Guitar just feels perfect and sounds perfect and plays soo smooth. It sounds a lot more aggressive compared to my "Standard Woods" Emerald JP

jones4tone

Fellow Knuckleheads, I guess I was wrong...
I'm gonna make this my new no.1 and leave it in E Standard and use my former no.1 Emerald Green Sparkle JP for C Standard Tuning.

Yeah, it only required a brief time playing my Starry Night L3 for me to realize it was #1. I don't know exactly where the mojo comes from, but it's real...

Norrin Radd

So spectacular! Is that one green, though? Oh no, wait. That's just me viewing these pics through my envy filled eyes. :eek:

She is a beauty! :cool:

xjbebop

The combination of roasted maple / ebony / SS frets make these guitars play & feel exceptional....
I've been very tempted to hunt down a second one myself :)

dave1812

The combination of roasted maple / ebony / SS frets make these guitars play & feel exceptional....
I've been very tempted to hunt down a second one myself :)

I'm really excited for the next PDN Run
But i kinda hope it's not as stunning. I want one of those JP15 Trans Teal Beautys!

Ishmun

Looks amazing mate - I'm still waiting on my one - same as yours!

Sounds like this one trumps your other PDN JPs? Good to know! :D

dave1812

Looks amazing mate - I'm still waiting on my one - same as yours!

Sounds like this one trumps your other PDN JPs? Good to know! :D

Hope you'll get yours soon.
It's really worth the wait, and you'll surely love it when it's there!

Top Bottom