• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dav

Hello !! everyone!!
i hope everybody's fine...
It's been a long time since i've come here!!!

i just wanted to know if some you know why there's is no more stock of music man in France and no previsions to buy a model unless a jp15 for may...:(

I wanted to buy a luke III in fushia sparkle but it's no more mentioned on the distributor web site:(:(

David

Lax

It's a nightmare, I am getting a majesty this year for my 40's but stock or second hand are just nowhere...Because I hope for a sexy color, not something dark and discreet.
My local shop guitar maniac in nice alpes maritimes stocked the full rosewood jp and the bali sabre BFRs, 4500€

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
My guess is that there is a combination of two things at play here...

First, stores will only order what will sell quickly. A guitar on the wall represents money already spent by the store. No store wants one guitar on the wall for a year if three other guitars can move through that some spot.

COVID. Many people have less money to spend, so fewer stores want expensive instruments right now unless it is a specific customer order. Also, COVID has disrupted world shipping, which means longer delivery times on instruments already ordered.

fbecir

A lot of brands are out of stock in Europe.
On the Thomann website (or MusicStore), the stocks for Charvel, Ibanez, Schecter ... are empty for all the mid-priced instruments. Even Thomann's own brand (Harley Benton) is out of stock for a lot of instruments.

Perhaps it is time to buy locally ! (In France, we are lucky to have nice brands like Vigier, Marceau, Ligerie, ...)

Spudmurphy

My guess is that there is a combination of two things at play here...

First, stores will only order what will sell quickly. A guitar on the wall represents money already spent by the store. No store wants one guitar on the wall for a year if three other guitars can move through that some spot.

COVID. Many people have less money to spend, so fewer stores want expensive instruments right now unless it is a specific customer order. Also, COVID has disrupted world shipping, which means longer delivery times on instruments already ordered.

....... brexit?

fbecir

....... brexit?

No, not really.
There are Music Man distributors in every European countries. Thus, it is possible to order.

There is a problem with Brexit if we want to buy an existing stock in an English / Welsh / Scottish shop. Now it is easier to buy directly in the USA.

It is really sad for all the shops like Andertons. I was really happy to shop with them (I like their Youtube videos) but now it is much more expensive and you never know if your parcel will be delivered ... Such a mess.

Top Bottom