• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dibart77

Welcome to Day 7 of my annual New Year's New Guitar Days (NYNGD)!

Slowly but surely...

Today's NYNGD is an absolutely stunning Majesty in a limited Sweetwater run called Pacific Blue Sparkle. And, boy, does it sparkle! It's basically a blue sparkle with a blue burst around the edges. Chrome hardware. Fully sparkle-bursted back of the neck. Simply amazing. The Majesty inlay at the first fret is beautiful. It plays and sounds just perfect!.

As you might remember, last year's NYNGD #2021-2 was a Luke III in Pacific Blue Sparkle. Check out the final photo below for these two beauties side-by-side!

What do you think? Digging the blue? I say let's celebrate blue sparkles!

I'll be back soon with another NYNGD: New Year's New Guitar Day! Thanks for looking everyone!

large_0001.jpg

large_0002.jpg

large_0003.jpg

large_0004.jpg

large_0005.jpg

large_0006.jpg

large_0007.jpg

large_0008.jpg

large_0009.jpg

large_0010.jpg

large_0011.jpg

classes_1992-2022.jpg

Past Days:
The new EBMM message board limits the number of characters in a post so I can't put a list of direct links in the post. Click here for an index.

(The back story in case you're new to my NYNGD: For the past couple of years I've done a fun thing that most of you I think enjoyed, and I thought I would do it again this year. Every year, I am a slacker about keeping my Guitar Gallery up to date... So, as a fun holiday thing, let's launch a guitar in the Guitar Gallery each day leading up to New Years Eve! In the past I've received PM's about my collection and whether I play all of these guitars. :) The same question came up during my NYNGD posts a few years ago and my answer was pretty detailed and well thought-out, so please check it out here!)

(Also, in case anybody gets any funny ideas -- these guitars are not at my house. They are all in my very secure and alarmed studio facility. I usually only have two guitars floating around the house...)

Mixolydian82

Another killer acquisition. Honestly - other than being blue- one of my favorite details of the color is how subtle the bursting is on the edges.

racerx

I certainly wouldn't kick it out of bed! Ebony board too? Great combo and nice score!

GWDavis28

Your right Jeff that color is killer!!! I wish that was an option of course. I've always wanted a blue guitar, just haven't found the right one yet, but that's the blue color I'd love man.

Congrats on this one!!!! Glenn |B)

headcrash

Whoa, great, Jeff!! Forgot about your Luke, looks killer as well. That color to me seems like a brighter, more lucid Blue Dawn.

JasonT

Amazing! The blue sparkle is fantastic. I love my Pacific blue sparkle LIII. Great score!

jlf599

Man, I've got a Pacific Blue Sparkle Sabre and I absolutely cannot get a pic like that! Wow.

J

Top Bottom