• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

skisquash

OK OK...perhaps my expectation was a little too lofty. I came home from work excited to play, opened the box and voila. I'm not a usual poster here and only started posting when I identified an issue a had to return the guitar. I've called and will obviously call again tomorrow morning. (Hopefully, I'll get a call back first). Clearly a lot of supporters here. I guess I was thinking there would be support or acknowledgment. I'll calm down.

TNT

Good idea!

Nobody's goin' anywhere anytime soon, besides you have that "other" guitar over there that you can fiddle around on in the meantime.

Boy, these MM guitars really spoil us:)

Slingy

I think I did the same thing when I first joined. I had an issue and posted about it. Every website runs things differently. Some use their forums for customer support or lack of it, more like users helping users when it should be paid employees helping users.

I like the way this one runs, professional staff answering questions via email and telephone and the forums are nice and tidy for our amusement.

Jason5150

Skis may have seen Diz PM BP on another thread. Easy to see how it might be allowed.

We need one of Colin's jokes inserted into this thread to lighten it up :)

TNT

he PMMMMMMMMED MEEEEE!!!!!

LOL, LOL, LOL, . . . . . . . I don't think he knew that was a "capital" offense around here! LOL

You have to admire that - he went straight to the top!! LOL, LOL, LOL

Bp, when I read your post I couldn't stop laughing !!!

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Yes. Sterling...and with a sorry based on your note.

I get it folks. I feel welcomed now.

BTW...Arlington

He doesn't like to be PM'ed.

Cool man there are a few others from Mass around here. I'm in Marlborough.

This place is cool with a lot of very cool people man. What kind of EBMM do you have?

Glenn |B)

Multiversal

DOH, nice man, I know your just a temporary transplant. :)

Glenn |B)

Haha.. this is true. I like this place a lot, though. I'll probably end up moving back here eventually after I graduate and get some good gigs! Then it's off to Canada to retire! lol!

brasco68

I tried to PM Big Poppa once...and then all of a sudden these weird things started happening: My car wouldn't start...my daughter wouldn't talk to me....my wife ran off with the mailman....my guitars wouldn't stay in tune, and I lost my job!

But thanks to carefully reading the instructions in BP's signature....now I'm doing much better!

Big Poppa

OK Kids....I talked to A.J. and Jonguitarrz...

First off Skisquash started out here with posting CS issues.... no biggie...newbie

The guitar is 8 years old............

He took up over 1.5 hours of A.j.'s time before sending the guitar back with three separate calls.

He dropped my name to Azaih, A.J. and implied that we were close

He put in his letter to CS that I personally selected this guitar for him...

He didnt want to pay for a new preamp so we sent the guitar back to him. Nothing was touched.
Jon plugged in the guitar...took it to Dudley and then the next day Jon brought his own 8 year old mm90 piezo to a/b and the guitars matched
When you dime your gain there will be faint bleed....extrememly faint.,

Now he posts that we left neck screws off, tells A.J. in a phone message the the neckplate is missing, posts that wires were stretched and the jack was loose.....

He pmms me....

Here is the problem when you post one side and we get to answer....
In summary this customer and his guitar got the personal atention of Azaih, A.J., Jon Smith, Dudley, and me.

The bleed you here is really impossible to not have when you are dealing with a preamp /passive combo when your amps gain is dimed.

SKi....the customer is always right except when they innapproprately continually drop my name. They become less right when they dont tell the whole story like the guitar being 8 years old and then they become dead wrong when they post untruths. Nice start.

Last edited:

zenmba

OK Kids.... ....Nice start.

The moral of the story. Don't mess with Big Poppa!!!! ;)

Seriously, from all I've seen Ernie Ball / Music Man is a first class company. They are above board on every aspect of their business....fair and square as it should be. (Don't get me started on a certain software company.)

leftyguitarblue

I tried to PM Big Poppa once...and then all of a sudden these weird things started happening: My car wouldn't start...my daughter wouldn't talk to me....my wife ran off with the mailman....my guitars wouldn't stay in tune, and I lost my job!

But thanks to carefully reading the instructions in BP's signature....now I'm doing much better!

hahaha sorry to hear to that Brasco.

I once sent him a PM and became a lefty!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom