Music Man Vault Black Friday Deal

Serial Numbers : What is the production date of my guitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM Luke

Just received Luke II G67155 in Sledge finish. Just curious to see how many of these were built in this color? Specs, where it was originally sent would be incredibly cool to know as well. Lastly, there are three dates stamped on the heal and neck pocket ... why three? (Sept 11th, 12th, and 18th of 2012) Thanks so much! B

Last edited:

skritek

Hi Joel,

I picked up a Sterling by Music Man Silo 20, #SG09282. Could you provide me the DOB and some other info? Thanks for any info.

Tim

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Just received Luke II G67155 in Sledge finish. Just curious to see how many of these were built in this color? Specs, where it was originally sent would be incredibly cool to know as well. Lastly, there are three dates stamped on the heal and neck pocket ... why three? (Sept 11th, 12th, and 18th of 2012) Thanks so much! B

This Luke II was completed on October 11th, 2012. The color is Sledge with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. This was from the 2012 Sledge Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month order window. Production number records are not available. It's difficult to say for the dates as there isn't a set in stone format/procedure for those, they are potentially completion dates for certain aspects of the instrument (fretwork, finishing, ect.).

Cutlass VT: G73455

This Cutlass SSS was completed on March 15th, 2016. The color is Vintage Turquoise with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Jp15 g59276

This JP15 was completed on February 9th, 2016. The color is Sahara Burst Quilt with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hi Joel,

I picked up a Sterling by Music Man Silo 20, #SG09282. Could you provide me the DOB and some other info? Thanks for any info.

Tim

Unfortunately we don't have the production records of the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, Home | Sterling by Music Man

albertolozzano

Hi!

Albert here, I’m new on the forum and I just grabbed a JP13 with S/N: G58620 and want to know the DOB and any info about it

Regards

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi!

Albert here, I’m new on the forum and I just grabbed a JP13 with S/N: G58620 and want to know the DOB and any info about it

Regards

This JP13 was completed on October 30th, 2014. The color is Platinum Silver with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Hi!

I got a JP15 G77780.

Looking forward to the reply!

thanks!!

This JP15 was completed on April 21st, 2017. The color is Teal Burst Flame with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Ed_P

Hi.......80327 MM/VH. Additionally, can you tell me what number this was from the first one, ie; #561, 714, etc. Thanks.......

Joel

Ernie Ball, Inc.
Hi.......80327 MM/VH. Additionally, can you tell me what number this was from the first one, ie; #561, 714, etc. Thanks.......

This EVH was completed on July 31st, 1991. The color is Trans Gold. It was originally shipped to Luchetti Drum & Guitar. Production number records/number in series records are not available.

Hello got an Stingray 5 HH E51586
Thank you very much

This StingRay 5 HH was completed on April 18th, 2006. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Hi, I'd like to know about Steve Morse S/N: G14525

This Steve Morse was completed on March 27th, 2001. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Total Music Services.

Musicman Luke III HH : G70999

Thanks

Best regards

This Luke III HH was completed on April 28th, 2014. The color is Bodhi Blue with the roasted Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to N Stuff Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Ernie Ball Holiday Gift Guide
Top Bottom