• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tollywood

You can’t go wrong with those... the Dargie is quite appropriate for the evening being green and having martini glasses.

Don’t forget to wear your kilt. Here's me modeling my kilt before my 2018 St. Patty's Day gig and a picture of me actually wearing it in from of people on stage. My sons thought it was a terrible idea but it was really fun to wear and it was the least sweaty I've ever felt at a show. No, I didn't wear underwear since I believe that would reclassify it as a dress. You can see that Mike, the singer, is also wearing one.

IMG-1241.jpg

IMG-0086.jpg

Last edited:

njhammer

You can’t go wrong with those... the Dargie is quite appropriate for the evening being green and having martini glasses.

Don’t forget to wear your kilt. Here's me modeling my kilt before my 2018 St. Patty's Day gig and a picture of me actually wearing it in from of people on stage. My sons thought it was a terrible idea but it was really fun to wear and it was the least sweaty I've ever felt at a show. No, I didn't wear underwear since I believe that would reclassify it as a dress. You can see that Mike, the singer, is also wearing one.

I have a kilt in Davidson Dress tartan and am tempted to wear it. Last time it got an airing was Burns Night back in January! Glad to hear that you wear yours correctly.....

Top Bottom