• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

danny-79

View attachment 35284

Not opened them yet but hope they are genuine. The packaging has looked the same for the last 10yrs so guess it’s been updated. My fifth set in as many years, brought them in advance of bringing home my used SR4HH..... just don’t recognise the packaging (looks genuine in the respect o the new form colours so....)

danny-79

The last set I bought looked like that and I remember the old packaging. You're good.

Thanks. The last set I brought was the start of the year, packaging looked the same as the set I brought before then, about 6yrs and the same as the set before that, XXyrs lol

New stock then. Can’t be bad so all good :p

jones4tone

I think I first got a set in that packaging late 2017? Just all depends on how long they’ve been in someone’s warehouse/store, I guess.

danny-79

I think I first got a set in that packaging late 2017? Just all depends on how long they’ve been in someone’s warehouse/store, I guess.

I’ve got them on all my basses. I brought a set the start of the year (2019) and they were in the same, Black, clear packaging that the set before and before and before that were in over a good 10yr period. Bound to change at some point I guess. I mail ordered as usual so was just a slight?!?!!? Shock lol

spychocyco

Yep. Last couple of sets I bought were in that packaging. Completely legit.

Daniel

View attachment 35284

Not opened them yet but hope they are genuine. The packaging has looked the same for the last 10yrs so guess it’s been updated. My fifth set in as many years, brought them in advance of bringing home my used SR4HH..... just don’t recognise the packaging (looks genuine in the respect o the new form colours so....)

These are indeed our Strap Locks!
IMG_4131.jpg

Top Bottom