• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Johnny0911

Just purchased my first EBMM, a sabre in gatorburst, totally dig it. I have 2 questions, one is not a big deal but more of a curiosity thing. 1: I did not get a trem arm with my purchase. Bought it off on approved dealers via reverb. Is it the 3/16th size? Eyeballing it appears so. 2: (the not so important question). Aren't the red labels on the cases supposed to reflect the model? Mine says cutlass not sabre. It is not a big deal since it fits. Thanks in advanced for any input.

Last edited:

jayjayjay

You might want to reach out to the dealer you purchased from, and see if they have the trem arm somewhere. It should have come with one. If not, I'd contact EBMM customer service, they can send you a replacement.

PeteDuBaldo

The Sabre and Cutlass use the same case and it occasionally happens that the wrong sticker is on the outside (I have received several Sabres from the factory in cases marked Cutlass). Don't worry, the inside is the same!

Yes, it should have come with a 3/16" bar.

Johnny0911

Thanks for the replies and info. The shop contacted me and sent the trem arm out (as did customer service). The case thing is not important at all, more of a curiosity thing. Already looking into getting another sabre. Gotta thin some of the herd first

jayjayjay

Thanks for the replies and info. The shop contacted me and sent the trem arm out (as did customer service). The case thing is not important at all, more of a curiosity thing. Already looking into getting another sabre. Gotta thin some of the herd first

My BFR Sabre came in a case labeled as Cutlass as well.

I've wondered if I couldn't get a replacement label from MM to put on the case...

Top Bottom