• There is a glitch in the forum software and/or configuration that we are still trying to track down. For now, please make sure that the title of your new thread does NOT start with a number (digits). Otherwise, your post will appear to be saved but future attempts to read it will be met with an error message indicating the thread/post cannot be found. ~ admin

bovinehost

Administrator
*Buyers and Sellers are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.

*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Only EB/MM items please.

2) If you are offering an item to trade then post in the "For Sale Or Trade" thread and not here.

3) Payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

4) No comments please and if you need ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.

5) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

6) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.

psia

Looking for a white:

1) Big al 5 or a
2) Reflex 5 or a
3) Caprice

I am in Canada but willing to pay shipping and fees.

Must be white (or any white-ish color like ivory white, sparkle white, etc.)

Last edited:

TC StringRay

Tim Commerford Natural passive bass WTB

Hi Ernie Ball Community
I hope everyone is well. Just wanting to purchase a Tim Commerford natural passive bass. Would love to hear from anyone whose got got one or thinking of letting go of theirs.
Thank you

wannarock8

Anyone in the US have a Bongo 6HH fretless with lines on the fretboard that they don't want?
I love my Bongo 5HH fretless and might like a 6 string to get higher notes on the C string.

Jim C

Looking for an unmodified Stingray with a 1 5/8" nut and 2-band EQ that weighs under 9 lbs.

aguynamedben

I'm looking to buy a StingRay short-scale bass (passive) in the Raspberry Pearl color. I'd consider Starry Night too.

Top Bottom