• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

1evh2nv

Hello, I want to ask if an Axis Guitar fit in a Cutlass Guitar case. I appreciate your time and input. Thanks

tbonesullivan

I don't think so. The Axis is quite a bit smaller, and would probably move around excessively. Even in the "standard" guitar case it is somewhat loose. The Cutlass and Stingray guitars are bigger than the typical EBMM guitars.

1evh2nv

I don't think so. The Axis is quite a bit smaller, and would probably move around excessively. Even in the "standard" guitar case it is somewhat loose. The Cutlass and Stingray guitars are bigger than the typical EBMM guitars.
Tbonesullivan, thank you for the input. I appreciate you and your time

jayjayjay

Yeah, the Cutlass case is a couple inches longer, or so (I have both cases). So it will fit, strictly speaking, but as tbonesullivan said, it would slide around. Of course, you could fix that by putting in some additional padding, e.g. pack some towels around it to keep it from sliding around, if you really wanted or needed to store an Axis in a Cutlass case.

1evh2nv

Yeah, the Cutlass case is a couple inches longer, or so (I have both cases). So it will fit, strictly speaking, but as tbonesullivan said, it would slide around. Of course, you could fix that by putting in some additional padding, e.g. pack some towels around it to keep it from sliding around, if you really wanted or needed to store an Axis in a Cutlass case.
Thank you JayJayJay, I appreciate the information and your time.

Tollywood

1evh2nv

No, it will not fit properly in a Cutlass case. I just bought a case that holds an Axis perfectly. That’s my five star review that says it will fit an Axis.

Tollywood, Thank you for the information, I appreciate you and your time

Top Bottom