Bungholi0

Looking for any type of Luke any condition EXCEPT must have excellent to new frets and play cleanly without rattles or buzz. preferably in Canada but U.S. is doable as well. preferred string gauge 9-42. My Luke 1 was like this until I wore the frets out and then never the same [ it's pretty good now but I'm chasing perfection ] Tia!

Not trying to talk you out of buying another guitar but Why not just get a refret? Stainless steel Frets?

Jim Warnstedt

Hello everyone, I am in search of a translucent blue Music Man EVH with a nice top. The top can be either quilt or flame but the overall guitar needs to be in very good to mint condition. Top dollar will be paid, and I will pay a finders fee to anyone who assists with a guitar that ends up being purchased. My email is [email protected] Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to you all!

ohbugger

I am looking for a "loaded" black pickguard + black pickup setup for a Silhouette Special. Would consider trading my all white setup which is in like new condition. Just putting out a feeler!

oledave

Looking for an original Sabre II double-humbucker pickup. Anyone got one? Or what is the closest I can get to the original?

Someone did a hack-job replacement of the front pickup of this original Sabre II. I want to restore it to it's former glory.

Attachments

• Sabre2.jpg
    Sabre2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 3

furor

Hi,

still looking for a JP6 BFR, preferably quilted Ruby Burst or Dragon Blood. Other colors will be considered.
Preferably EU/Europe s.l.

Cheers

Last edited:

73h Nils

Looking for the following:

- Mystic Dream JP6 (piezo preferred) - might also consider a JP7
- Glacial Frost Majesty 7
- Eminence Purple JP15-7

Dilhan

Looking for a Charcoal Sparkle HSS Cutlass please! Must be rosewood neck and be willing to ship to Melbourne, Au 🤞

SILUKUTLASS

Looking for a Luke with maple fretboard and stainless frets.

Any model that has stainless frets and maple board. Some of them that I know of that have these two features:

These include - PDN Neptune blue
And “Trans gold” models

Also any other model with rosewood or ebony board but still stainless frets would be considered.

Also a tumescent would be considered.

Send me a msg at
[email protected]

Saxdaddypops

WTB Silhouette Scratchplate and Pickups

Hi
I am seeking a SSS loaded scratch plate in white for a 1980’s Silhouette guitar , if any one has one to sell ? Only after original 3 x MM single coils with original wiring please Cash waiting
Thanks

Astrofreq

I'm looking for an EVH/Axis bridge humbucker if anyone has one they could part with. I'd like to replace the single coil in my Cutlass. I'm willing to buy the pair if that helps.

mrmckinney

Looking to buy an Albert Lee pickguard for MM90’s. Loaded preferred but also interested in unloaded. Highest color preference to white pearl but interested in others, too.

edhalen

I’m looking for a MM 5983 case. It’s the “standard” case that AL’s and Axis’ are shipped in. Please message me if you have an extra one lying around I can purchase. Thanks

Top Bottom