• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SteveB

Only 1 guitar went out the door this evening but it was a surprise Dargie we didn't know about...

BIG thanks to EB, John, John, and all the knuckleheads who came out. Group photo later (Jack did you miss it?)

If I hit the Powerball tonight Pete, I'll take some of that inventory off your hands!

PeteDuBaldo

large.jpg

GWDavis28

Wow looks like a great turnout Pete, again sorry I couldn't make it man.

Glenn |B)

rickjohns

Pete, thanks for having the event yesterday. My brother (kaputsport on this forum) and I had an absolute blast. We drove forever it seemed, 5 1/2 hours up, and it was worth every minute of it. Your store was like a dream come true, it is very hard to finds balls down where I live. Nobody stocks them, and it was a real treat to actually play everyone of the models that EBMM offers. I now have a bigger wishlist than I did two days before, and I'll be calling you for my next EBMM guitar. The Wah I bought is amazing too, as were the ridiculous deals on strings. Meeting John Petrucci and John Myung was very cool also, they are very down to earth, cool guys. No rockstar attitude whatsoever, just really cool to talk too. Thanks again Pete!

leftyguitarblue

It was a blast. The Dubaldo's continue to be the best little shop I've ever been to. What a nice family. And it was a pleasure meeting JP, JM, Protochicken (Jonah) and Mrs Protochicken, Lou (well, Lou). Even John Denner made an appearance who was a very nice guy.

Here are some of my pics from the day... video coming soon.

Proto, Mrs. Proto, Lou
100_8406.jpg

100_8407.jpg

100_8408.jpg

JP confused about what he is holding.
100_8421.jpg

100_8423.jpg

Knucklehead shot
100_8426.jpg

Pete's Eminem face
100_8427.jpg

More knuckleheads
100_8428.jpg

100_8432.jpg

cf23d93c.jpg

leftyguitarblue

you're welcome Nils.

Oh, I almost forgot. Pete hooked a few of us up with some DT tickets for the show that night. Freakin awesome. JP's tone is OUT OF CONTROL good.

DTconcert8209.jpg

DTconcert.jpg

Lou

Great time meeting everyone. Pete was more than generous with food and tix and plenty of other stuff. JP and JM were very cool and JP even drooled over several of his own guitars, LOL.

I'm glad I bit the bullet and bought the DD2. MWHAHAHHA!

ProtoChicken

LOL, my wife said I look like a stoner who just saw a plate of brownies. :D

Did you happen to catch on video JP's confusion over the inlays on the Dargie? "Hey that's my guitar, where are my shields"?

Last edited:

ProtoChicken

It was great meeting all you guys. Pete and Nick and the whole DuBaldo family thanks for everything, the free DT ticket offer was so nice. Also talking picking technique with John Denner was very cool.

Lefty and Lou you guys rule, and Ernie was one of the greatest characters I've ever met, my wife was still cracking up over some of the things he said on our drive home.

And of course JP grabbing my guitar and saying, "wow, that's awesome" was icing on the cake.

I look forward to seeing all you guys again. And hopefully getting more lasagna too.

brasco68

Nice Scott! The look on JP's face holding your guitar is priceless. :D

Be great to have a M&G like this in L.A.

Pete...you really need to open a store out here. :D

leftyguitarblue

Nice Scott! The look on JP's face holding your guitar is priceless. :D

Be great to have a M&G like this in L.A.

Pete...you really need to open a store out here. :D

Thanks. He looked at it and said "I love that rosewood, it's great." he took it and I said "it's weird right?" and that's the face he made. it was a great moment for me.

leftyguitarblue

When the mayor gave JP and JM a framed citation from the town, JM asked if "this could get him out of a ticket?" It was funny from a guy who never talks. :D

ProtoChicken

When the mayor gave JP and JM a framed citation from the town, JM asked if "this could get him out of a ticket?" It was funny from a guy who never talks. :D

I missed that. Damn do you have that on video as well?

And the picture of Petrucci with your guitar is an absolute classic.

Top Bottom