• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Lou

I call this one, 'One of these things are not like the others' or 'John and John sandwich'

IMG_2101.jpg

ernie1966

Lefty and Lou you guys rule, and Ernie was one of the greatest characters I've ever met, my wife was still cracking up over some of the things he said on our drive home.

Yeah, but do I too, rule?

Nice meeting all you guys.

PC, congrats again to you and Lisa.

SteveB

And I will be happy to ship to you via FedEx if that is still your preferred method!

Indeed it is, but had I hit the Powerball for $138 million I think I'd charter a flight and pick 'em up in person!

Wow.. looks like ernie1966 has been pumping some iron!

ProtoChicken

Yeah, but do I too, rule?

Nice meeting all you guys.

PC, congrats again to you and Lisa.

Thanks Ernie, and yes you rule too. Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions about your collection, and going into detail explaining the different feels and sounds you found throughout the models you owned.

You still need a lefty for the collection. :D

I don't think Pete mentioned this yet, but the fact that the two Johns fell asleep in the back seat as Pete was driving them back from the meet and greet is a testament to how much effort these guys put in to doing something like this for us fans. They were obviously exhausted and still had a show to play in a few hours, but they never let it show during the 90 minutes they were there.

Last edited:

Sweat

looks like a lot of fun and thanks for the pics, cant believe only one guitar went out the door, hope alot of strings did, man i wish i could get some at those prices, my string supply is running low, only have about 20 sets left:D

Nik_Left_RG

WOW!! I must have been really out coz I didnt realize it was over y'day.. DUHH!!!

I am really glad that all of you guys had a great time together!! Hats off to Pete..

Looking forward to more vdos n pics.. :D

btw, Scott, tht pic of you and JP together -- you guys look like brothers.. lol.. seriously..

Josh O

nice group shots, I left too soon! I wish I could've taken Pete up on his offer and pulled off going to the show last night, it must've been awesome. Of course, after I get home and tell my wife that I could've caught DT, she says "why didn't you go?"

leftyguitarblue

Great show!
the Chevy theater is really great. Very modern. I felt like I wa walking into a big movie theater lobby. I reccommend that place highly for seeing shows. too bad I live 3 hours away or i would go there all the time.

Josh O

Hey I think I saw you there yesterday, at least I saw your guitar, was that rosewood neck lefty yours? I think Pete had you guys get in front of us in the line. What an awesome guitar. If those were around when I started playing, I never would've learned on a righty....

leftyguitarblue

yes, that was me. Sorry for the cut, I appreciate you letting us get in there. I had arrived from NJ at about 10:30am and before you know it, there was a line around the corner and I thought "crap, where did this line come from?"

I love the rosewood neck, I'm in awe of it everyday. thanks for the nice words.

Josh O

No problem at all, that line sure got deep quick! We got there about 1:30 and we were hovering on the stairs just inside the first door to Bellar's. Before we knew it, that line was already heading towards Main Street!!! Reminded me of the autograph line at the JP/BP clinic in NYC last year which I was at the end of!! I remember seeing your guitar and telling my two buddies I went with (one of whom is the bass player in the band Pete plays in) "woah, that friggin' thing is gorgeous, look at that rosewood neck". My other buddy who I play in a band with (or what's left of it) is a big PRS fan and even he was stunned. If my BFR had that neck, I'd be on Cloud 10 as I'm still on Cloud 9 with my BFR. JP gave it a once over yesterday after he signed the back of the headstock for me and said it was beautiful. Wish I had taken a damn picture.

Last edited:
Top Bottom