• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

Don't be picky, everybody gets one!
large.jpg

Who really wants to sell trumpets and saxophones anyways?
large.jpg

Bring your wallets, we have 30+ pieces on The Ball Wall! Some super special rare pieces and with some very special one-day-in-store-only prices, too!
large.jpg

Slinky guitar strings $2.50/pk
RPS Slinkys $3.00/pk
Coated Slinkys $5.00/pk
4 string sets $10.00
5 string sets $12.50
6 string sets $15.00

Help me lose money for our taxes with the new administration!

brasco68

Pete....I see you still have the Sterling Silver / Rosewood Luke. Not having the extra cash to snag that one kills me everytime I see it...suprised it hasn't sold yet.

Sweat

If by rosewood you mean maple, then yes, yes it is!
:D

Low res pics... sorry.

OK then makes since but man it looks like rosewood on my monitor, thought maybe BP made a special one for your meet and greet, good luck and hope everyone enjoys it to bad your so fing far from me:D:p

And people buy the strings I would be walking out with several dozen at that price:)

ProtoChicken

Hmmm, still debating going as the wife's due date has been moved up 2 weeks, she's still pushing to go but I can't see a delivery room in any of those pictures. Is it located in the back somewhere?

Last edited:

NickDuBaldo

Hmmm, still debating going as the wife's due date has been moved up 2 weeks, she's still pushing to go but I can't see a delivery room in any of those pictures. Is it located in the back somewhere?

It's exactly 1 mile from our door. Plus, I'm sure the boys in blue will be able to lend a hand to boil some water, tear some sheets... something.

ProtoChicken

I do see a few ENGL's that are going to cause a ruckus between me and the Mrs. I'd try to get her to trade her rings for one since she can't even fit them on her water retaining fingers at the moment :D

GHWelles

Slinky guitar strings $2.50/pk
RPS Slinkys $3.00/pk
Coated Slinkys $5.00/pk
4 string sets $10.00
5 string sets $12.50
6 string sets $15.00

Help me lose money for our taxes with the new administration!

Hey, are those string prices good by mail??

Spudmurphy

oooohhhhheeeerrrrr!!!

I've haven't seen so many AL's in one place since the European faction of the ALOC met up with "Big AL". Nice assortment hanging there just waiting to be snapped up- one day special price huh? Almost makes me wanna get on the plane and come over.

Sticky1973

I would have loved to have timed this with a stateside holiday.

Damn the need to work for a living!

And Nick, I have just spent the last while with that awesome Punk O Matic; what a great signature link!

Top Bottom