• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

Yep, the day has come, my fellow rockers! I have finally found the love of my life after 38 years of singlehood. Since we're both tired of doing the long distance thing, I bought a ring and hopefully she'll be here in Santa Fe before long. We were both convinced that we would never meet anyone else and then the miraculous happened. We met on Facebook through a fellow Sandtrooper, whom neither of us had met in person at the time. I visited her, she visited me, then she helped me moved to New Mexico.

Us in NYC before I moved.

engage1.jpg

engage3.jpg

Us hanging out in Taos, NM

engage4.jpg

Not long after, I was ring shopping. Last weekend in California, I popped the question on a remote little cliff in Griffiths Park and received an enthusiastic yes instantly. The craziest part is she has heard my playing and STILL said yes.

Us in Griffith Park

engage2.jpg

peterd79

congrats mate! it's always great to hear such good news... and if she's willing to stick around after the playing that's a plus.

Wide'Iwas

And since you meet through a sandtropper ....you did not scare her off with your sandtropper armor!

congrats!!! marriage helps a man live longer...so they say!!

jb5150

Good god why post such personal pictures, haven't you any REAL friends? LOL

I mean REALLY????

Slav123

May The Schwartz Be With You!

Van Halen Shirt!:cool: She's a keeper! A big congrats to you my friend, please tell me that you will have a Star Wars themed wedding!;)
starwars_weddingsmain.jpg

58364-star_wars_wedding_anyone.jpg

sw-wedding-1.jpg

imag0028.jpg

Mazel Tov!
Slav:)

Astrofreq

Not likely on the Star Wars wedding. At the most, I'll have 3 or 4 clean white stormtroopers walking around the reception. Nothing in the wedding though. Maybe exit to "The Throne Room".

Colin

Not likely on the Star Wars wedding. At the most, I'll have 3 or 4 clean white stormtroopers walking around the reception. Nothing in the wedding though. Maybe exit to "The Throne Room".
if you need a Jabba the Hut, I'll give you my mother in laws' phone number ;)

Top Bottom