• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jamie M

Hi All
Happy new year to you all. On New Year's Eve my wife and me found out we are having our first child in around 7 months. We are very excited and I have already said he or she will be learning the guitar and it will be an EBMM of course.
Sorry it's not EBMM related but I am telling every one.

Cheers
Jamie.

MajtasticVoyage

lucky kid!

The 14-year-old in my always gets jealous when I see these 5 year old Japanese girls shredding on an Ibanez Prestige; hell, if my parents would have gotten me one of those when I was a kid, I'd be a super star too! lol

Congrats!

W

W.Suitor

Wonderful news Jamie! As a father of two, boy (15) and girl (16), I can relate to your situation! I had images in my mind of father and son trading licks, me on an EVH, and son on a Luke or such like! Can you imagine my surprise, when later I learned that my son couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!! lol. He has little or no interest in music or guitars! My daughter however, is very musical. Funny how the cookie crumbles eh? Many congratulations!!

fbecir

Congratulations !

You still have 7 months of freedom ... after that you will know what "hell" means !!!

Razzle

Congratulations!! I'm all about the family, what a great new year's day surprise.

xjbebop

The truest piece of wisdom told to me before my first was "you will lose sleep that you will never catch up on....ever..."

Congrats!

Stratty316

Congrats Jamie and Dr Kev! I have a 2yo and a 2 month old at home... My advice is don't try to name them Luke, Albert, John or Steve... The ladies in our lives are smarter than we think and won't allow you to buy "baby Luke" a BFR of his own "for when he is older"...

Jamie M

Hey guys thanks for all the comments. I will keep you updated.

fbecir

Congrats Kev. Not that long for you now then.

Great news ... I will put one or two bottles of Champagne in the fridge.
It's time to rehearse some lullabies ! (in fact lullabies do not work : the only thing that worked with my daughter was Judas Priest ...)
Perhaps it's time to open a sub-forum called "Diaper & Baby Linen" ???

Jamie M

Congrats Jamie and Dr Kev! I have a 2yo and a 2 month old at home... My advice is don't try to name them Luke, Albert, John or Steve... The ladies in our lives are smarter than we think and won't allow you to buy "baby Luke" a BFR of his own "for when he is older"...

Damn that would be a great plan as well if it wasn't for the smart wives!

Jamie M

Great news ... I will put one or two bottles of Champagne in the fridge.
It's time to rehearse some lullabies ! (in fact lullabies do not work : the only thing that worked with my daughter was Judas Priest ...)
Perhaps it's time to open a sub-forum called "Diaper & Baby Linen" ???

Judas Priest. Now your daughter rocked from an early age. Love the sub forum idea.

Top Bottom