• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Tollywood

Congrats Jamie and Dr.Kev! That is exciting news to start off the new year with. Best of luck to both families. :)

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Congrats Jamie and Dr Kev! I have a 2yo and a 2 month old at home... My advice is don't try to name them Luke, Albert, John or Steve... The ladies in our lives are smarter than we think and won't allow you to buy "baby Luke" a BFR of his own "for when he is older"...

Damn that would be a great plan as well if it wasn't for the smart wives!

And the fact that I'm having a girl! :)

MusicMan_Luke

Congrats Jamie, so happy for you and your wife :), and to DrKev too :)

At the end of this month I'll be a proud father for the first time too, a daughter. So excited guys.

Whoaa, 2016 is the year

Jamie M

At the end of this month I'll be a proud father for the first time too, a daughter. So excited guys.

Whoaa, 2016 is the year

Great news. Congrats to you as well. Wow Dads rule thus forum!

Cajun

Kids are like guitars - can't have just one - you need a collection! :)

Kevin
You are absolutely right there. And congrats on the baby Jamie. At least are going to start that kid off right. Wish I would have known more about mm when I started playing. Dam Korn and their RGs. Got me all messed up. Dont get me wrong I still own an rg but bo versatility at all. Just straight grunge or rock sounding.

kestrou

Congrats Jamie and Dr Kev! I have a 2yo and a 2 month old at home... My advice is don't try to name them Luke, Albert, John or Steve... The ladies in our lives are smarter than we think and won't allow you to buy "baby Luke" a BFR of his own "for when he is older"...

I have a son - his mom is Dana and I'm Kevin - I came up with the name Devin for him and she thinks it's from putting our names together, but it's really because I was really into the artist Devin Townsend at the time (and still am). So, sometimes you can sneak one in! :)

On the "dad scene" - hell, I'm having my first grandchild in less than three months - you young whipper snappers! :D

Kevin

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Great news. Congrats to you as well. Wow Dads rule thus forum!

Whoaa, 2016 is the year

Waouh Cool ! Felicitations (en avance) !!

Steve Wynn named his daughter Kevyn Wynn....just saying Dr. Kev

Kevina Jr. Or maybe even Kevalina.

On the "dad scene" - hell, I'm having my first grandchild in less than three months - you young whipper snappers! :D

Wow. It's like a forum baby explosion here. Either there was something in the water in 2015 or we all need to learn about birth control, again! :D

beej

Wow. It's like a forum baby explosion here. Either there was something in the water in 2015 or we all need to learn about birth control, again! :D
Yikes. I'm quite happy with 2 kids and a third might kill me, so I'd better steer clear of this place for a while ...

Congrats Jamie! There's no better news.

mtrejo

Perhaps Kevlhouette Special? Too obvious? Lol :)
Congrats to the expecting parents.

BTW, another forum member just had a baby also, I won't say whom it is but I'm surprised Her name isn't Johnna Petrucci B.

Babies, babies, babies…

Waouh Cool ! Felicitations (en avance) !!

Kevina Jr. Or maybe even Kevalina.

Last edited:

mike46

I'm a pro player and teacher and started to teach my son,he played for 6 months then totally quit and now plays piano.I always dreamt of him playing guitar but you certainly can't dictate what they do,only hope.

Top Bottom