• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

Tollie has been incredibly patient while waiting for this guitar to be completed, and upon delivery this morning EBMM did not disappoint! While he wont be able to come down to the shop and pick it up until next week, I received the go-ahead to do a quick photo shoot.

Without further ado, here's his new axe. The roasted and flamed maple neck is exquisite, while the black binding and hardware are a perfect compliment to the heavily figured burl maple top.

Full Image Gallery Link

Axis-Super-Sport-BFR-Buckeye-Burl-Maple-G87444-77-5.jpg

Axis-Super-Sport-BFR-Buckeye-Burl-Maple-G87444-77-8.jpg

Axis-Super-Sport-BFR-Buckeye-Burl-Maple-G87444-77-15.jpg

Axis-Super-Sport-BFR-Buckeye-Burl-Maple-G87444-77-21.jpg

Tollywood

I love the mustache!

hahaha - I was thinking the very same thing.

My relatives just left for the evening so I am FINALLY able to go online. They are in town for my son's graduation, so I can't pick up the guitar in Connecticut at Pete's shop until Monday after work.

Now, on to the gushing:

Holy Cow, that is the nicest guitar I have ever seen. Thank you to the people at ebmm who brought it to life from mere hunks of wood. That is an absolute masterpiece. I am feeling extremely lucky and satisfied and the wait was well worth it.

I'm playing out in three weeks so I'll be sure to get some video of this bad boy. Monday feels very far away. I am always super patient but now that I've seen the pictures I am feeling pretty anxious to play it.

Thank you Pete and my friends at Music Man.

JasonT

Incredible axe! The flame on that neck is insane! Congrats Tollie. Great work EBMM.

vuduhwy

What an amazing looking guitar! For me, the black hardware just makes it "pop"

Top Bottom