• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Norrin Radd

There are so many words I want to say but know I can’t say on the forum!

But it goes something like this: “holy mother of pearl, that is a *&$#ing ludicrous wonder of all that is guitar artistry!!!” Except that what actually came out of my mouth was only 3 of those words. :eek:

Congrats, Tollie - she’s a beaut! :cool:

OneEyeRed

I got one too! #45 and its the nicest guitar I think I have ever owned. So much so that I don't want to play anything else. Beyond its beauty it plays like a dream. There is a significant difference between a BFR and a regular MM. My Axis is a killer guitar and I have loved it the most up until now; this BFR just plays and feels sooooo much better though and those SS frets and African Mahogany...

Grats to you man your going to love this axe!

Wahoonc

I thought my collection was complete and have had GAS for a while, but that BFR Buckeye Burl Axis has caused some serious pangs. Really want.

Tollywood

I got one too! #45 and its the nicest guitar I think I have ever owned. So much so that I don't want to play anything else. Beyond its beauty it plays like a dream. There is a significant difference between a BFR and a regular MM. My Axis is a killer guitar and I have loved it the most up until now; this BFR just plays and feels sooooo much better though and those SS frets and African Mahogany...

Grats to you man your going to love this axe!

Thanks, are you pinching harmonics with the greatest of ease? Mine sounds very "alive". I stayed up way past my bedtime the first night I brought it home.

Thank you Pete; he stayed at the store past his usual quitting time to greet me. Thanks for the awesome Ernie Ball leather strap and other goodies, too. That strap is very nice!

OneEyeRed

Thanks, are you pinching harmonics with the greatest of ease? Mine sounds very "alive". I stayed up way past my bedtime the first night I brought it home.

Thank you Pete; he stayed at the store past his usual quitting time to greet me. Thanks for the awesome Ernie Ball leather strap and other goodies, too. That strap is very nice!

I have always been big on bends and harmonics and its like doing them in my sleep with this guitar. I can't say enough good things about it honestly. I have not been this stoked in my playing in many, many years. It is hands down the nicest, easiest, fastest, guitar I have ever played/owned.

I dare say its Angelic most times; the sustain, the vibrancy of the notes. Definitely "alive" as you stated. I think I am in love with my guitar! Will post wife aggro pics next :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom