• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Raz

Well I can't seem to get any sleep these days, with all of the new consoles coming...so who else is pumped? Well at first I wasn't going to purchase a new system unless the graphix were of CG-like quality...well after viewing some of the new trailers, I must say that I am floored, not only are they CG-like but the PS3 is showing some cinematic-like graphics and it's from gameplay footage...oh dear :D

Tokkes

Yep,
I have a PS2 and that ones being used intensively lately. I do a lot of sports nowadays and it's just cool that I can flat out on the couch and just play some games. PS3 is something worth looking forward to.

Raz

PeteDuBaldo said:
I have an Xbox, but pretty much I only use it up at the recording studio, when I should be recording ...... :rolleyes:
You kill me Pete, I actually used my Xbox for recording...yup, purchased that Karaoke game and went nuts trying to be a rock star :eek:

blackspy

Xboxer here as well... not by choice, I would've bought a PS2, but the Xbox was a gift. All the new consoles look pretty amazing to me, I think I'd require one of each.

Darth Tater

Xbox, baby! I had all three (PS2, GC and Xbox) but the Xbox was the only one worth playing :eek:

MotoGP2..best game ever.

Darth Tater

I used to do Live, but lost interest. It's really cool, but I like playing games at my leisure and not on someone else's schedule. And once I modded my Xbox that pretty much ended my Live run ;)

blackspy

I gave Halo 2 on live a try for the free 90 days. It was immensely fun, but sucked up too much of my free time to be healthy ;)

Raz

I also played LIVE but I found that my time was limited and at times people were just not friendly!

Raz

francric said:
Hey, if you guys get a chance, check out Doom 3. That game is awesome!!!!!!!!
Hey I'm playing that right now on my Xbox, although I can only play for about an hour or so at a time...too freaky, my heart races like crazy!

koogie2k

francric said:
Hey, if you guys get a chance, check out Doom 3. That game is awesome!!!!!!!!

I have that game on my laptop. It is pretty intense to say the least. I like it alot. Nice to go shootin' up something in the comfort of your boxers.....hehehehhe :cool:

Jimi D

We've got an XBox, PS2 and Gamecube on the various TVs, and three Gameboy Advance SPs, a Nintendo DS and a Sony PSP for portable play... Basically, we're a family of video heads! mostly my fault because I used to work in the industry... Nowadays, I spend most of my game time with Crimson Skies on XBox Live and my wife enjoys her RPGs on the PS2; the kids get a lot of use out of all the systems. Without a doubt, the Gameboys see the most play-time though - we've owned four of every model since the Gameboy Pocket, and those things were the best investment I ever made!

If you haven't used a PSP yet, you don't know what you're missing... These things are amazing! I've been playing Ridge Racers, Wipeout Pure and Dark Stalkers incessantly since I got a hold of our "demo" unit (it's good to still have industry connections! ;) ).

Top Bottom