• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

gregparnell

anyone have a review of the show, such as, who all played, where was the venue, any suprises :eek: please share that info for those of us unfortunate to be there :confused: any no shows ect.

SteveB

Here's a rundown of some of the folks who played (as much as I can remember right now)

tommyindelaware
shamus
Nick DuBaldo
jongitarz
Pete Dubaldo
HGWelles (the WonderDog)
NorM
kbaim
Guitarbuerator (Dudley)
Big Poppa
Bovinehost
Oldtoe
MusicMan Nut (Dave Jeffreys)
Psycho Ward (beer bottle solo)
umm.. the guy who played a few Van Halen tunes
(Sorry bro, I can't remember your forum name right now!)
and Sterling's brother David sang a few tunes, too.

Overall the jam was a lot of fun. Some things worked great, others not so great. That's what happens at a jam!

I'll tell you this, there are some dudes on this forum who can really throw down!

bovinehost

Administrator
I'm still unable to really process all that went on, but I do have to say that it was completely unreal - and beyond cool - to look around and realize that I was playing with Dudley, Sterling, Jon, Tommy and John Ferraro.

Who the hell else did I play with?

Jack

PeteDuBaldo

Adwex said:
By any slim chance, was this recorded?

Some of the Friday night Knucklehead Jam was recorded on digital video by my brother, and I think a few pros were there too.

Saturday night's concert was filmed with 5 cameras in HD video. BP said that if all the artists and he are happy with how it came out, then an edited version will see the light of day :cool:

kbaim

i think there were 2 cameras at the fri jam. Not sure if they got everything.

Also the factory tour that dudley lead was filmed with 2 cameras. Took about 2 hours.

Can't rave enough about all the playing by the forumites. And not a Fender or Gibby in sight. ;)

Top Bottom