• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

EBMM_EVH_1992

Looks like it replicates this, although the pic is darker:

Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Willcutt 50th Anni. LTD Roasted Amber (171) - Willcutt Guitars

G83171-1_5000x.jpg

fogman

I find it interesting how extemely different the color can be when the same color

Overdrive

The Yucatán blue color being somewhat turquoise presents a challenge to accurately photograph, so the color temp in photos may lean blue at times.

Last edited:

fogman

I get it. My Dargie is the same way.
If I get one of these, it won't be from a blind order. I'll need to see it first.

Overdrive

That’s a good plan, I have two unseens coming.. a double blind! Probably keep the lightest and/or prettiest.

I get it. My Dargie is the same way.
If I get one of these, it won't be from a blind order. I'll need to see it first.

PeteDuBaldo

Website has been updated !

Loving these .. veering towards flame.

Yes! We've got a flame top roasted amber coming in a few weeks, should be gorgeous!

Thanks Pete.

You're welcome, glad to help!

I find it interesting how extemely different the color can be when the same color

Yes, every piece of maple will accept the stain a bit differently, and with each piece also naturally a slightly different color there will be some variation.

headcrash

...now if they only had all black hardware, like the buckeye burl BFR's... Would look EVEN classier :)

Top Bottom