• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

davidp158

Does Ernie Ball or MusicMan ever do artist clinics? I'd love to see Albert Lee, Luke or John P. do a clinic. I've seen and met Albert Lee, and he's a monster player and an amazing gentleman.

There was a post discussing the popularity issue of MM guitars, and the high cost of advertising, on the MM Guitars section. I'd think that it may cost less to pay for a few clinics at Guitar Centers than a major advertising campain. If potential customers see/hear an MM artist actually playing one of these guitars, I'd bet they'd be more likely to buy one. Its more convincing to see an endorsed artist play the guitar than pose with it in a photo.

just wondering,

dave patterson / mudbug

Beth

Clinics

David,

Yes! Our artists like Albert and John are often doing clinics for their faithful fans, all while promoting the EB/MM brand. We find it is quite effective to "take the music to the people"! Check our website at the following address for upcoming clinic dates:

www.ernieball.com/mmonline/artists

-Beth

davidp158

Beth,

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep an eye on the schedules and hope to see one of your artists in the Seattle area some day. (Its just so hard to practice while my fingers are crossed)

By the way, this forum gets a LOT of replies from the Ernie Ball staff, and that's great. Most forums I go to that are sponsored by companies have little or no direct responses from company staff. Consequently, product users who have a gripe or don't get a response usually resort to assuming the worst and start flaming the company. A company presence disarms this condition and makes for a much better forum. My 2 cents....

dave patterson

Beth

Clinics and such

Hi Dave!

I will also keep my eyes and ears open for any clinic developments in the Seattle area. That area seems like such an "untapped" area for clinics...

Hey, we like talking to our customers! It is good to hear the feedback from the people using the products and to help out whenever necessary. It keeps the family alive!

Feel free to write or call us anytime.

Kindest regards,
Beth :D

davidp158

Beth,

We have FOUR Guitar Centers in the greater Seattle area (South Center, Seattle, Everett (north Seattle) and Kirkland. Seems like one of the MM clinicians could do a "tour" of the stores, or at least draw from joint advertising.

I dig clinics and try to attend them when I can. It doesn't matter if its an instrument or style of music that I don't play. As long as the clinician has something important to share, its worth my time to check it out.

take care,

dave patterson

Top Bottom