• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

DrewH

That was awesome, especially the part after the formal interview where he is just randomly playing some of Ricks guitars. The fact he knows VH songs note for note shows what an enormous influence EVH was on him. His sense of humor is great too. The bits about writing the song in the bathroom were priceless.

MM needs to land this guy. Washburn is a trainwreck. They can't keep any of his guitars in stock anywhere. Last thing I knew, and only because I had to send an N7 in for a repair, is Washburn was having a company in the southern US ghost build his guitars. It's just been a failure because they have been unobtainium for a while. The fact they shut off custom orders also isn't a good sign for production. So, MM, get this guy! A Nuno Cutlass would be a must buy for me.

Ted

That was awesome, especially the part after the formal interview where he is just randomly playing some of Ricks guitars. The fact he knows VH songs note for note shows what an enormous influence EVH was on him. His sense of humor is great too. The bits about writing the song in the bathroom were priceless.

MM needs to land this guy. Washburn is a trainwreck. They can't keep any of his guitars in stock anywhere. Last thing I knew, and only because I had to send an N7 in for a repair, is Washburn was having a company in the southern US ghost build his guitars. It's just been a failure because they have been unobtainium for a while. The fact they shut off custom orders also isn't a good sign for production. So, MM, get this guy! A Nuno Cutlass would be a must buy for me.

Well, the cool thing is if you took the standard Music Man headstock and flipped it, reverse style-- like on the St. Vincent Goldie, it would still retain the characteristic shape of his N4 headstock-- just with a 2 over 4 design.

Top Bottom