• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Jailbait

Sure will its being posted monday. I feel like an expectant father. really landed on its feet here total bass head me.

nurnay

I just met a guy with a single H model, absolutely beautiful. But the case is a regular EBMM case. Is that normal? Also, when I mentioned the BFR certificate, he wasn't sure he had it.

MrMusashi

nurnay, the original case looks like brown snakeskin with champagne colored fur inside..

DSC_2579.jpg

DSC_2581.jpg

MrM

Last edited:

nurnay

nurnay, the original case looks like brown snakeskin with champagne colored fur inside..

DSC_2579.jpg

DSC_2581.jpg

MrM

Thanks, that's what I figured. If I do decide to pull the trigger I think I can get him to knock the price down. But I think if I were really going to buy this model, I'd wait for one with the correct case.

bassjim

I'm looking into buying a bfr redwood and can't find a ton of info about them. What came with the original basses. I'm assuming the case and some sort of certificate of authenticity

nurnay

I'm looking into buying a bfr redwood and can't find a ton of info about them. What came with the original basses. I'm assuming the case and some sort of certificate of authenticity

Yes, plus the standard case candy (Wonder wipes, stickers, etc.).

Jakka1

Here's mine. Sounds incredible and only weighs 8.4 lbs. This one came to me in a trade from Denmark so maybe there's more in the US now;)

MrMusashi

indeed. the awe you feel when playing a 900 year old log (yea yea i know, its only a top.. but still)

its crazy. it was there during the first and second world war. the civil war. the lutheran reformation. the dark middle ages. gutenberg inventing printing. salvador dali and da vinci. leiv eriksson going to america.

treat it nice so karma doesnt come back and bite you :)

MrM

ps. the mahogany neck is something else too :)

Andrey Dolganov

Hello! I bought BFR bass!
It is very interesting to listen to it, HOW it sounds - a tree of 1000 years old :)

Last edited:

Kentski

indeed. the awe you feel when playing a 900 year old log (yea yea i know, its only a top.. but still)

its crazy. it was there during the first and second world war. the civil war. the lutheran reformation. the dark middle ages. gutenberg inventing printing. salvador dali and da vinci. leiv eriksson going to america.

treat it nice so karma doesnt come back and bite you :)

MrM

ps. the mahogany neck is something else too :)
That's exactly what I was thinking when I first played mine...how much history that wood has lived through on this planet... kinda cool!

Top Bottom