• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

candid_x

It is rumored that BP secretly plays a G&L. :eek:

BPGL.jpg

ScoobySteve

The search is over, the news is out, BP has been identified.

BP, the Biography

BradPitt01.jpg

BP is a fascinating individual. Often the center of gossip amongst the most esteemed of celebrities. His accomplishments are far and wide, and his influence is felt everywhere. Not only does he get by with savagely good looks, but BP's charisma and suave has been known to captivate the minds and fantasies of individuals everywhere.

BP, the Man, The Legend.

brad-pitt-jolie.jpg

His demeanor is elite, allowing him to be extra smooth with the ladies. BP, the ladies man, and the heart breaker. Yet his devilish charm also comes with a tenderness wooing the romantic hearts of house women everywhere; he's outstanding with kids.

BradPitt_AngelinaJolie_Kids_Nov06_400.jpg

BP, the total package. His unparalleled manliness and rugged good looks have often allocated him in roles of legends such as Achilles,

vert.pitt.troy.jpg

and has garnered the respect of even Chuck Norris.

ChuckNorrisThumbsUp2.jpg

So heres to you Big Poppa!!!

A true legend.

Astrofreq

What have I started here? If I don't get banned from the forums for all of this, then I don't know what it takes. :D

Bass-sic

I Don't Mean to "Brag" or Anything.......But I think I kinda look like BP :D

bpandi.jpg

leftyguitarblue

Well, like it says in Radrocks rules, we need to take the pic ourselves and not from some internet search. I may have one tomorrow depending if this guy comes to my work.

Top Bottom