• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

HA That's what I thought! One of those " You will have to pry it out of my cold dead hand" type of things. Can't blame me for trying!

The BD is my baby.... everyone that I have ever shown it too immediately wants to buy it. It got some serious mojo to it thats hard to replicate! Absolutely love it!

No real story on the Gremlin.....a buddy of mine bought it off ebay last year but fell on hard times and I helped him out... while helping me out! HA, I think it came from Michigan it's got a couple of nicks but nothing major....absolutely stunning finish and the most unbelievable sparkle I wish I could get some pics to do it justice. But I am sure your Fuschia Sparkle is the same way.....

Now I am hunting for a white sparkle w/ matching headstock but the Dargie Delight Mk1 on the 4 sale page is calling my name.....

Yah the Fuschia Sparkle is tough to photograph, but they all are. Glad your still loving the BD Silo, glad it ended up at a good home.

The Darge 1 is my buddy Jon (aka GrumpyOldMan), great guy and super to deal with. I was eyeing that one myself, but negative cash has prevented me from doing anything. Jon babies his guitars, I can tell you that he is awesome with them. Buy with confidence. :)

Glenn |B)

GWDavis28

Gerrogzmg, got any better pictures yet man??? The sparkle finishes seem to shoot best outside in natural sun light.

Glenn |B)

Sigmunds Couch

Hey kids.. back from purgatory..gotta chime in on the Gremlin Green thread.. WHEEEE!!!!!!! Sorry about that other POS effing up the pic...but then again.. no one buys green guitars. ;)

n1633372723_120471_2040.jpg

gerrogzmg

Hey guys....I should have more pics within the next couple of days! I am planning to change out the pg and pickups so it is currently apart....Just for curosity sake, anyone know where I could find a clear pg? I took the original pg off and got the idea after seeing how stunning it looks. Not sure how it would look with one of the pickup cavities empty if I go with the Dimarzio PAF 36th anniversary with nickel covers. Any thoughts?

Sigmund! Awesome Axis w/ matching! Ok so I've seen only three Gremlins? The AL, Axis & now Silo..... are there any others out there that we know of?

threeminutesboy

yes there is another Gremlin in UK Axis SS with hardtail (Tim O'Sullivan's one) as the the PG try pickguard heaven plenty of choices from them

mtrejo

Damn that's nice! I hope I'm the next owner, LOL.
I love me some sparkle, and that baby has some SPARKLE.

Beauty!

Top Bottom