• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

andi_77

Hello everyone!
This is Andi, I'm from Milano, Italy. I'm 46 and I've been playing guitar for 30 years more or less (with some long "pauses" over the years).

I've been lurking for a while, and since I found lots of useful information and advice here, I thought "let's become an active member, hopefully I will be able to return the favor in the future".

I've always been a fan of Music Man guitars, I've owned a Steve Morse Y2D Rosewood for some years, then (stupidly) sold it. Then, some weeks ago, I bought a used 2004 Luke II in Carbon Blue that I really really like so far. It's not in perfect conditions, and it definitely needs a setup from a skilled luthier (I did try to do my best but my guitar setup skills are basically the ones of a giraffe on LSD, more or less :D ).

My other guitars are a 2023 Fender American Pro II Stratocaster in roasted pine, a 1979 Ibanez Musician MC300 (weird and ultra-heavy but I love it), and a 2023 Ibanez AMH90 hollow body. Oh, and a Taylor GS Mini Koa acoustic, but I'm playing electric guitar 90% of the time...

I have to say that - apart from the effects of the typical "honeymoon period" with a recently purchased guitar - the Luke II is the one I tend to play the most.

It's one of those rare guitars that make you feel "at home" from day one.

Here below some images of the Steve Morse I used to own and of my current Luke II.

Thanks a lot and see you around here :)

IMG-5157.jpg

IMG-6369.jpg

IMG-6371.jpg

IMG-6368.jpg

Top Bottom