• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kimonostereo

Cool!

Looks similar to the GC Special Edition honey burst Axis I saw while I was in Vegas, cept it's Cherry burst with a rosewood neck. Very nice! Glad it's being offered online too!

dibart77

Too bad no matching headstock. With such a gorgeous guitar, it seems like an omission to skip the matching headstock. I have encountered a couple of these GC/MF models in my local GC's (Carle Place and Manhattan, NY) and decided not to buy because of the non-matching headstock.

Can anyone (Glen?) shed any light on this -- what's their rationale for going without the matching headstock?

Red Scare

I was most struck by the covered pickups and how much they changed the look of the guitar.
As for the non-matching headstock I agree with you Jeff, it's a must have. Only rational is that it knocks $150 or so off of the price. They were probably hoping to grab a few buyers on the fence about the price.

tommydude

The guitar looks great! A Rosewood Neck fan should be very happy with this purchase.

The headstock is cosmetic.

If you can play, "Foreplay/Long Time" by Boston or "La Villa Strangiato" by Rush, noone is really going to care if the color of the headstock is Natural.....

Top Bottom