• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Lou

Something we didn't already know, LOL. :D

One of my JP's was on the fritz and I had put off sending it back to get checked out. I finally called, got an RA and sent it in last week. They get it on Friday and I get a call TODAY that they have put in a new preamp and will be shipping out TOMORROW. That is waaaaay faster than I ever expected! Thanks guys. I can't wait to get my #1 back. :D:D:D

Axilla

Indeed, EBMM customer service/support is the benchmark in the industry !
Nothing I've experienced comes close...

THEY DO ROCK OUR KNOTS ! :D

wired

East Freetown, Massachusetts, United States
+1

EBMM cust svc impressed me 100 times over when they did a re-fret on my EVH. It made my favorite guitar new again, plus they got it back to me faster that I was expecting. And, oh yeah, they did it for a great price (I would have paid double).

Axilla

not to take anything away from Jon..but when the team in the factory makes them right there isnt a big back log in the repair deept...Jon is our very own Maytag man

...and always ready to help with my beatup, abused & mistreated Silo Specials :D
Great guy, like pretty much everyone around @ EBMM CS.
Special thanks from my side to Beth & Dan for help, support & supply, too !!! :D

Unbeatable service - period.

Lou

not to take anything away from Jon..but when the team in the factory makes them right there isnt a big back log in the repair deept...Jon is our very own Maytag man

That may be true, but I'm still way impressed.

Lou

What would be even more impressive would be opening the case and seeing my new F1 in there instead, LOL!

King Hazel!

Sounds like a job by Jongitarz!

Only Juan G. can touch my Balls!:p I couldn't let that pass! No really, Jon Smith makes my guitars a pleasure to play and as a player, you want someone who can make a great guitar even greater! His fretwork is a wonderful thang! And Big D (Derek Brooks) makes my dealings about as smooth as they can be. Kudos to both of them! And for that matter, kudos to all that make up the team! Maybe next time I'll deal directly with BP and see how the real master works!:D

Jodizzle

Like BP said .. customer service should be like that!
service = the performance of labor for the benefit of another

Top Bottom