• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SteveB

Bamidei said:
Wait a minute....stories about Beth! I gotta hear this!

Well, I don't have any stories about Beth, especially since I've never met her.

However, I would be happy to make up some stories about her! :D

How bad do you want them to be? ;)

Just kidding, Beth! I know you're good friends with the guitarist-eating robot..

Beth

Beth here, calling SteveB's bluff...

what sort of dirt you got on me? I wanna hear how good you are at making things up! :p

Beth

Steve Dude Barr said:
What's wrong with being a biker?

Sweet bike, Steve! Ain't nothin wrong with being a biker!!!

If I can get over to the art department today, I've got some good biker pics of BP and Lucious...

SteveB

I am well aware of Beth's biker past.

In fact, I believe she was solely responsible for the trouble at Altamont, even though she would not be born for another 6 years. Such is her power.

Maybe someone can fill in the details of the time Beth was on some Bass & Drums Jury for Emergenza and she got really tanked.. woke up in the DJ booth in a tub full of ice with some organs missing...

Or, the time she actually stole Christmas. (She was able to put it back before anyone noticed it was missing.)

She told me how she single-handedly designed the Bongo bass...

yeah.. that's it. That's the ticket.

Beth

SteveB said:
I am well aware of Beth's biker past.

She told me how she single-handedly designed the Bongo bass...

yeah.. that's it. That's the ticket.

You got me. Yep, it wasn't really our ingenious engineers, BP, DesignWorks or the flurry of artists who did the Bongo. It was me. Yep. That's true. Every bit of it. Yeah, that IS the ticket.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Beth

Geez, what Im doing today, I might as well be doing one-handed pushups. HAHAHAH! Have a great Labor Day weekend, Tomas! See ya soon at the forum open house!

vontomas

i had vacation last week, i think wimpy A-town boy is on vacation, Whos going to put the artist instruments together? It's going to be hopeless. A sorry A-town boy, that was not a member of the village people, if you look at your old 8-tracks, he didn't dress like that. Office Grossman to you boy

Beth

Hark? Is this a new funny nickname for our old pal in repairs? "Wimpy A-town boy"?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

jongitarz

Wimpy A-town boy??? Ok mister "it just needs strings" Take good care of the "Magic Rack" until I get back :D

The only 8 tracks I have is some crappy band called The Swilltones or something like that

Just kidding...Nuttin but love bro!

Last edited:
Top Bottom