• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Spudmurphy

So its 28 April and still no scratchplate. I'm now told ETA is now end of May. That's twice what I was quoted at first, presumably just so the UK distributors could save a couple of bucks on shipping.
The company have had my money since Feb 26. Sorry EBMM but that's a disgrace. You need to change your UK distributors.
Too right I'm angry!

I love Strings n Things - helped them out at exhibitions years ago.

There has to be a good reason for the delay? ...
But just to remind UK'ers If you have any gripe with a guitar under warranty the process is take it up with your dealer, who will invariably take it further with Strings n Things ... who would take it further if needs be EB in the USA.

So I know your situation is somewhat different but I would recommend (if you haven't already done so) to e mail Customer Services in the USA?

The network created by Ernie Ball and Strings n Things goes back a long way - I very much doubt they would change their UK distributor - just my opinion really.

steveh

But just to remind UK'ers If you have any gripe with a guitar under warranty the process is take it up with your dealer, who will invariably take it further with Strings n Things ... who would take it further if needs be EB in the USA.
So I know your situation is somewhat different but I would recommend (if you haven't already done so) to e mail Customer Services in the USA?

So the dealer, Guitar Guitar, asked Strings & Things how long it would take but action stopped there. Who cares? - they have my money.
You're right - I took it up with EBMM USA directly - scratchplate shipped the same day I contacted them and should be with me soon.
Really, really upset that I have to go to these lengths to get a simple scratchplate in a reasonable length of time.
Anyway, the guitar is fabulous, as are all of my EBMMs.

Top Bottom