• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

NickRiley

As my collection grows, I've been working on finalizing my music room setup. What's really missing at this point is a large Ernie Ball Music Man sign. I'm looking for something a few feet long to either feature on my wooden guitar display wall, or on the entrance to the room. Anyone have a lead on where to get such a sign? I reached out to EBMM via the contact us portal on their site, but unfortunately never received a reply. Thanks for any help.

IMG_1617.jpg IMG_1679.jpg

beej

Killer room and collection!

I would call or email the customer service guys on Monday and see if they can hook you up with something. You could also print something up yourself, which'd probably be the easiest way to go.

Fro

When you find one, let me know. I’d like a tin or a banner for my cave also.

kestrou

You got it GOING ON, brother! :)

Since you obviously have a little architectural panache, get something custom made that fits your decor.

Not an attorney talking; if you’re not selling it (and only using for home display) you should be clear of any copyright infringements. Restating: do something COOL, but don’t sell it.

Kevin

NickRiley

Thanks for the insight everyone. I will give EBMM one more call and see if I can get somewhere. I'll probably take your advice and take a file to a laser cutting shop and have them make a sign (not for resale) and put that up. I'll probably have one made for my Taylor guitars at the same time.

Hey Pete, hows my favorite enabler?!

Good to be here, and I look forward to chatting with everyone.

ohdamnitsdevin

Amazing collection of gear there! Looks like you have damn near every variation of the JP Signature model including the NOMAC! Not an easy feat, Congrats! I really dig the orientation of the guitars as well. Are those Mark V's I see?

NickRiley

I'm still missing a JPX, 11, 12 and 13. I started to collect them all and then got distracted by the beautiful new BFR guitars. Those are definitely my passion right now. I picked up a Claro Luke III today from Dubaldo as well.

The amps are a Mark V35 and a JP2C Limited edition (#74).

Appreciate all of the kind words!

LesPaul

Holy crap brother! The next time my wife complains, I'm showing her your pic. Love it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom