• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

T-bone

I remember listening to some of his recordings he'd post and thinking.....you can't say that. Quirky and entertaining as they come.

Damn!

Rest in peace, brother. You put up one hell of a fight.

tbone

Lynottfan

MAN, Erin was a cool guy, damn shame, to return and to see this as one of the first threads to comment on was not in the plan, The Berts were a very funny crew, Rock on bud. RIP.

Kirby

Very sorry to hear this, I was just wondering about him the other day for some reason. Prayers out to his family and friends.

TheAntMan

Erin brought out the best in us and contributed to pulling us together as a family.

So sad to hear this but so glad to have been even a small part of his world and the light he shined.

Rest in Peace Erin.

--Ant

orangekick

I was the drummer in Ernie & the Berts and Erin will be missed very much. He was kind enough to leave me one of his basses so that I could rekindle my love for the bass. I'll miss him like a brother. :(

Spudmurphy

Very sad to read this. We've lost another real character on the forum.

He was really upbeat on the forum and I'll miss his contributions.

Rest in Peace Erin.

Movielife

I was the drummer in Ernie & the Berts and Erin will be missed very much. He was kind enough to leave me one of his basses so that I could rekindle my love for the bass. I'll miss him like a brother. :(

Best wishes to you and all of Erin's family and friends. He was a cool guy and dealt with his illness in such a strong way.

Top Bottom