• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Evil_Ernie_Ball

I bought an Ernie Ball MusicMan Audiophile HD-500 second-hand with no owner's manual... :(
Can someone E-mail me one ??? or know how I can get one ??
Many thanx

Greetz A.

Last edited:

midopa

It works fine, EEB. Do you have Adobe Acrobat installed?

Evil_Ernie_Ball

hm .... yes and no I guess I don't now I did have it installed (At least I tought so...) but It still didnt work ... Can you help me with that Owner's Manual ??

Rock On !!!

bass_meister

Another Request for Owner's Manual

Grettings!
I know I'm a coupla years behind you guys, but I just acquired an HD-500 head, too. I would like to know if anybody still has a softcopy of the Owner's Manual for this amp. Also, I am having trouble getting the power amp portion workinkg. (The DI and Effects Send work when sent to another amp.) Is there some secret incantation that is required to get the output stage to kick in?
Thanks in advance,
bass_meister

tadawson

Grettings!
I know I'm a coupla years behind you guys, but I just acquired an HD-500 head, too. I would like to know if anybody still has a softcopy of the Owner's Manual for this amp. Also, I am having trouble getting the power amp portion workinkg. (The DI and Effects Send work when sent to another amp.) Is there some secret incantation that is required to get the output stage to kick in?
Thanks in advance,
bass_meister

Mine just works, and no manual either . . . . .

- Tim

Rod Trussbroken

Dear Aussie Mark I am praying you can help me with the Owner's Manual for the HD-500? My Email is [email protected]; I have spent three days looking everywhere. You would be a Godsend! Thanks for any assistance, Bass4past
Welcome to the Forum.

I haven't seen Aussie Mark around here for some time now.

Email Customer Service and see if they can assist:

[email protected]

Bass4past

Hey guys, email musicman through their support section of their website. They emailed me the manual. Cheers
Adam I can't find the owner's manual for the HD-500 anywhere! If you could shoot me a copy to my Email I would be forever in your debt! I have spent 4 days looking for one. If you require any monetary compensation I would be agreeable. [email protected] thanks so much

mynan

Adam I can't find the owner's manual for the HD-500 anywhere! If you could shoot me a copy to my Email I would be forever in your debt! I have spent 4 days looking for one. If you require any monetary compensation I would be agreeable. [email protected] thanks so much
You're probably going to have more success by reaching out to CS [email protected] than someone with 3 posts over 10 years ago.

Top Bottom