• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

toad

I went to the Ernie Ball session at Guitar Center In Orlando, FL. Steve Morse, Dave La Rue and Steve Lukather were there answering questions, sharing thoughts on various topics and of course playing music. The evening was moderated by Sterling Ball. The guys were loose and having fun. They broke into song spontaneously throughout the evening. They played such songs as "Tambourine Man" and "Little Wing". It was just an awesome evening, It felt like you were listening to them jam in your living room. I now have GAS for a 25th Anniversary Guitar. If you get a chance, go. I drove 2 hours by myself in the rain and it was absolutely worth it. And it was FREE

Spudmurphy

hey Toad - welcome to the forum. the 25th is an awesome guitar by the look of it and I can't wait to try one out in the UK in a couple of weeks time.
On the guitar side of the forum is a film clip of Sterling and John Petrucci which is woth seeing.

stop by once in a while and listen to us all talk a "load of balls!"

d0nba3r

Hollywood. CA

I attended the session at Guitar Center in Hollywood on Sunday, May 31. Steve Morse, Steve Lukather, Sterling Ball and John Ferrara played some great tunes and answered questions. Sterling, and the Steves gave background on MusicMan in general and their signature model guitars in particular. I had a great seat and loved every second of it! Studio legend Jay Graydon also wa in attendance. It was a great evening. Thanks to all involved!!

Rick Auricchio

Studio legend Jay Graydon also wa in attendance.[/FONT]

I've worked on Jay's Mac computers occasionally; he has a home here in Cambria. About once a year he calls with a Mac question. Fun guy. He gave me a half-dozen of his CDs, which are in my iTunes collection.

He mentioned working on "Royal Dan," a Steely Dan tribute album. I joked that Steely Dan was gonna re-release "Peg," with a new guitar lead...

d0nba3r

Jay Graydon

Jay is one hell of a guitarist. I was hoping he'd hop up on stage and jam, but it wasn't to be. It was still a great event. Take good care of his computers!! That way he can focus on his playing...

Top Bottom