• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

JasonT

Buttercream sparkle would be cool. I didn't like buttercream originally but that color grew on me. I'd prefer chrome hardware, though.

But, I'm willing to bet this would not be a big seller. You don't see too many guitars in that color.

GWDavis28

I understand and respect MM decision not to offer the mm90 anymore. Yet we have a new JP every year because MM offers whatever guitar JP plays or requests. Soooooo, to me, it would make sense if MM offered the 2xP90 that AL is currently playing. This post is not meant to be a rant against MM. Just dreamin'. I know they must sell A LOT more JP's than AL's.

I have a feeling that if AL thought it was something he'd play on a regular basis, it might be offered. The JP I believe is the #1 selling instrument that have.

Glenn |B)

katsumura78

Buttercream sparkle with gold hardware would be sick! I'd order an XI-7 in a heartbeat.

Dr.Strangenote

BP: Any more thoughts on this? I know your response was something along the lines of hmmmm. How about an anniversary of the first buttercream run if a PDN isn't possible.. As always, totally love the work and innovation that comes out of the factory. Think about it.. sparkles, buttercream finish, roasted maple, some type of lovely body wood, even left over african mahogany, or perhaps a snappy ash wood, gold hardware.. I know.. I know.. Maybe I should get a hold of Drew. :) Thanks for everything you do.

dave1812

I think a PDN with the JPX Barolo Finish, unfinished Roasted Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard with small Dots and Black or Gold Hardware would be Killer!
I'd buy a JP6 & AL in that Package right away!

balance

Nah, do a Valentine/Mary Kaye-like trans buttermilk on an ash body.

That's what my profile pic is representing - a Whitelord Y2D with the roasted maple neck and board, SS frets, chrome pickups and hardware! My dream Ball! LOL

AgustinJP50

I think a PDN with the JPX Barolo Finish, unfinished Roasted Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard with small Dots and Black or Gold Hardware would be Killer!
I'd buy a JP6 & AL in that Package right away!

This please!!! Barolo for everyone!! It'd look really cool with the new matte black hardware. I'd love a standard Majesty with a matte Barolo finish and matte black hardware...

Big Poppa

Im still trying to open my mind..have you guys noticed how busy we have been...just trying right now to make what has already been designed...the line if very long in the engineering dept we have so many new instruments backed up that you havent seen

QuietSpike

Im still trying to open my mind..have you guys noticed how busy we have been...just trying right now to make what has already been designed...the line if very long in the engineering dept we have so many new instruments backed up that you havent seen

Good problem to have. :)

Can't wait to see what you and the other magicians at EBMM cook up. :)

mr.b

BP - when will you be kind enough to drop us a teaser or 2 for those new instruments as yet unseen?

xjbebop

N9I229M.jpg

...except BP isn't evil...... :D

Top Bottom