• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

GWDavis28

Dean, congrats!!!! Excellent to hear man. Whats your specs gonna be??

Glenn |B)

LegGodt

Congrats man ... welcome to the family. My band just started recording our first CD since we got endorsed. The guitars sound HUGE!!! Actually, I was just talking to Derek today about my next conquest ... lol ... I'm thinking about adding a JP6 to my small but growing family of Music Man guitars.

I tell everyone at every chance I get that EBMM's are the best and I know you will do the same. Again, congrats!

Last edited:

Pablo

Congratulations are in order! Great seing someone as passionate about his tool(s) getting balls to boot...

DrGonzo5150

Congratulations Dean!!! It's a brutal industry and i'm so stoked to see your epic gnar shredding and everything you're doing getting recognised. Stoked mate. Just Stoked. Onward and upwards :)

threeminutesboy

Deano good to start the day with such a good news.

Huge congrats and stop that metal music, deep down inside you know you are a pop writer and a hit maker ;)

Mordimer

Congrats man! It must be so great to be part of EB family :) I'm sure it's a big injection of energy and inspiration. Good luck!

dwells

thanks guys !!! I'm seriously so over the moon about this !!!
I can't wait to put something together with in the realm of what amazing instruments ebmm make already!
I'd be quite happy with what I already use but I'm going to seriously enjoy putting a monster together with Ebmm
Thanks again !! cheers Sterling haha lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom