Fret Marker Size

• Original Smaller Fret Marker

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Newer Larger Fret Marker

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spychocyco

I think the classiest configuration is a single, ornate design at the 12th fret. There are quite a few brands that have some sort of variation of this and I think they all look great. Basically, a design like the NOMAC Majesty board. Pure class.

I can get behind that. I came close to buying a guitar from a new brand without having ever picked one up a few weeks ago because I thought it was really classy looking -- black with white binding and a 12th fret design. Loved it instantly. I might go into debt for a limited Axis in that configuration with a nice design.

GWDavis28

Well they use to have the special BFR logo which I was sure about at first, but it grew on me and when I got my AL HH, I really liked it in person. There were those that didn't like it, but in my opinion it was done well.

Etudica, but if you had to chose a small or large dot which might be your choice.

Sure there are tons of fret designs out there, but I was just focusing on what EBMM's offering. I'm sure people would pay more for different fret marker. And the Starry night I wasn't sure at first, but I like the look after seeing one in person.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom