• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

koogie2k

Late for the role call. Checking in from North Carolina. Had a ton of things going on. Moved to my new house and getting it all set up. The "lockdown" not affecting me work wise as we are considered essential. I am lucky in that aspect as I know a lot of people are not. I tend to not really gather in groups all that much as it were, so, no worries there. Just maintaining the distance thing just to be sure.

I still play both guitar and bass at the house. Not in a band anymore at this time. Who knows...may happen or may not.

Getting my woodshop set up at the house which occupies my time in a good way.

Hope you all are safe and have a great day!

Spudmurphy

Spud, I haven’t been on the forum in about 9 years. So great to see your post and others from familiar posters. Hope retirement treats you well.
Hey thanks for that. Not having to travel like I used to, spending weeks/months in Belfast, Glasgow, Edinburgh. Newcastle, Liverpool,Southend blah blah meant that on retirement I could do what I wanted and I accepted an offer to play in a reggae band. Did this for a year before this lock down and had plenty of work. The audience's were great dancing and singing back to us.
I also wanted to do a car when I retired and before Brexit was announced the plan was to visit the States, meet up with family and scout out a delorean to import to the UK. well as the pound tumbled (because of Brexit) and classic car prices rocketed I pounced on a project car whilst working in Scotland. It's close to having its UK Ministry of Transport examination and I've enjoyed working on it. This was always a great forum and I have always checked in once in a while, and notice that a thread of mine on posting pictures of your Albert Lee is one of the most frequently viewed ... That makes me smile in a good way.

GWDavis28

This was always a great forum and I have always checked in once in a while, and notice that a thread of mine on posting pictures of your Albert Lee is one of the most frequently viewed ... That makes me smile in a good way.

Keeping it alive Spud, as much as I can.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom