• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gemmy

So when are these coming out? I’m surprised we haven’t seen any sort of demo video yet. Thought it was supposed to be august?

Rbg

And they still put a white nut on it :(

Gemmy

I still love it haha it’s so sharp. Need to hear how heavy the bridge single coil can go though

Gemmy

Also still not seeing these anywhere else. Did they jump the gun?

Gemmy

Damn, the red beauty sold already! I asked the seller if they were offering any sort of discount and they said no but if I had bought directly from their site, they would have waived NJ sales tax and shipping costs. Have mercy. If I only had close to the cash.

Question for the EBMM vets in here… the new Steamroller finish Luke 4 with the double locking trem; is it a high quality trem? How’s the maintenance for that trem system?

racerx

the new Steamroller finish Luke 4 with the double locking trem; is it a high quality trem? How’s the maintenance for that trem system?
I've never had issues with my EBMM locking trems. Always smooth, durable, no chipping/wear, and tuning is solid. If you like Floyd-style trems, then they will hang with the best of them. The maintenance is no different than most styles. So long as you don't significantly change string gauge or tuning, you won't have to fuss with the bridge too much on string changes.

PeteDuBaldo

That dealer jumped the gun. Yes, the guitars are now starting to ship from the factory. The official "launch" date is 9/19 and the guitars are not supposed to be made public listed/advertised by dealers including on websites/eBay/reverb etc until that date.

In-store sales are fine if the dealer happens to have one but you'd need to ask the dealer, or wait until 9/19 and check their website...

Gemmy

That dealer jumped the gun. Yes, the guitars are now starting to ship from the factory. The official "launch" date is 9/19 and the guitars are not supposed to be made public listed/advertised by dealers including on websites/eBay/reverb etc until that date.

In-store sales are fine if the dealer happens to have one but you'd need to ask the dealer, or wait until 9/19 and check their website...
So we have a date!!

Top Bottom