• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Max.maggiari

Hi, I’m currently experiencing a weird issue with my Majesty Monarchy serie.
Yesterday I plugged it in and I had no output. Performed reset, output back in fine. Unplugged the guitar, plugged it back after 5 minutes, and output was gone again. Removed batteries and reinserted immediately with cable plugged and output back again. Seems like I need to remove/reinsert batteries with cable plugged every time I plug it back after a while it is unplugged. Sent an email to CS too.

If you need to answer with another ‘majesty electronic is complicated… blah blah”, please don’t, I just need to know if some one had the issue had how it was solved. I have several one and they have been working perfectly for years.

Thanks a lot in advance and apologize if this was already posted, didn’t find a thread with my specifics.

Max

Iperfungus

Oh oh....oh oh...
Look who's here... :)

The issue you're facing sounds similar to ones other users had with other MM guitars with batteries.
I had the same issue with my LukeIII, for instance.
The problem seems to be related to some batteries size and the holder: some batteries have slightly smaller size than others and can "move" inside the holder, loosing contacts with pins.
Just put a shim like a folded piece of paper or a piece of cardboard between battery's bottom and holder's cover, so that the shim will keep battery in place, avoiding any undesired movement inside the holder.
This should solve the problem.
Ah...welcome to the family, bitch! :)

Top Bottom