• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

armybass

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
Sorry I have not posted more about this bass...... But oh this beast is lovely and just what I hoped it would be. it sounds perfect with the preamp rolled off and just cranking the volume. Plays like that old proverbial butter and damn it is sexy. I am finally in a spot where I can get the ones I want and am thankful. I have always been a fan of natural/maple basses and that goes double for EBMM Basses. I already have a natural/maple classic Sterling and Sabre and now the Ray! I also have a Sterling 5 and SR5 in the same color combo on order. Once I get those I will finish out my group with a Classic Stingray 5. I play in two different bands and sub regularly and have some set up in E and others in Eb and some with rounds and some with flats.

I am a well known bass whore and have had more basses than any of you would believe if I told you.... but through all of those basses through all of those years... this is my first bass that I have ordered new and had the patience to wait for its delivery. I am glad it was an EBMM Stingray Classic. It was worth the wait!

Top Bottom