• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Chris C

I love mine. Plays like a dream and has a very focused, punchy, and clear Stingray tone. Having the tone pot and coil switching is wonderful. I've been playing mostly short scale basses for the past few years. It's great to be able to get back into a Stingray now. I've really missed that tight, punchy, percussive tone. Many short scale basses are sort of muddy, tubby, and bland, but NOT this bass! Thank you, EBMM, for producing this baby... best sounding and playing short scale bass out there. It's a real class act all the way around.

Samoht

I love mine. Plays like a dream and has a very focused, punchy, and clear Stingray tone. Having the tone pot and coil switching is wonderful. I've been playing mostly short scale basses for the past few years. It's great to be able to get back into a Stingray now. I've really missed that tight, punchy, percussive tone. Many short scale basses are sort of muddy, tubby, and bland, but NOT this bass! Thank you, EBMM, for producing this baby... best sounding and playing short scale bass out there. It's a real class act all the way around.
Awesome! You’re making me want one more than I already do.

Samoht

I’ve been checking these with Sweetwater and today I find that the Short Scale Stingray has vanished from the Sweetwater site. I believe they had 2 or 3 of the blue ones yesterday. Usually when they sell out of on-hand inventory the item is still listed on the site.

Daniel

I’ve been checking these with Sweetwater and today I find that the Short Scale Stingray has vanished from the Sweetwater site. I believe they had 2 or 3 of the blue ones yesterday. Usually when they sell out of on-hand inventory the item is still listed on the site.

Hi Samoht,
Sweetwater is out of stock, however if you check our website you will find that some of our other dealers still have them in stock. Check out the Short Scale Bass website and dealer links here: Short Scale StingRay Bass | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man

Top Bottom