• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

telemike

My SBMM Valentine arrived from Dubaldo. Shout out to Pete Dubaldo! Personalized letter and extra case swag too! My first impressions are that this guitar sounds and plays incredible! Nothing needs upgrading except strap locks. Pickups sound great and I love the push-push controls. I have the Dubaldo installed neck coil tap too which works well. There's some minor finish flaws, several little black specks and one area that 2 spots are more noticeable. Oh well, it doesn't affect the playing and you would really be picky to spot them. 99% of people I would show this too wouldn't notice.

X4OfYa5.jpg

V6lPpHJ.jpg

5ku7un4.jpg

IBNmhuL.jpg

mkkx3Xa.jpg

Mr6vfVm.jpg

SBMM

Our JV60 Valentines are such fantastic instruments! Glad you got your hands on one, and Pete's "extras" that he does to some of our SBMM's make them that much "more"! Congrats!

PeteDuBaldo

Mike, I'm glad the guitar arrived safely! We have been very impressed with how well these guitars can play and sound. I hope that you have many great hours and years of play with that axe. Enjoy the extras, and let me know if you'd like to upgrade to one of the Ivory White models from EB that we have in stock!

telemike

I would love to get an EBMM Valentine someday. But this is a good substitute for now. I will only buy new Balls from Pete. He's the best internet dealer I've bought from.

edhalen

Congrats and welcome to the SBMM Valentine Owner's Club! Bravo Pete and Brian!!! I love mine!

telemike

Here's a demo. Apologize in advance for scale errors and such, I'm no John Mayer, though I do look better. :eek: Neck humbucker on SBMM Valentine into a $180 Monoprice 15W tube amp (Laney CuB12 clone)

telemike

Well, had to send this on back. It had some QC issues and Pete is sending out a replacement one next week. Such a great guy to work with.

Top Bottom