• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

phatduckk

bovinehost said:
It's officially Thursday in Tex-Ass.

Anyone else just completely STOKED?

yup. im psyched as hell. ive met 2 forumites (shamus and beej) in the last 2 weeks and they were both great folks to hang with ... its gonna be just like that x 130 or something (literally).

open house is a great intermission in my "waiting for hs sterling" period :)

cheers folks!

Steve Dude Barr

Suit case now out of closet and so far I have 2 Perfect Straps in it that Harleyyy wants and one set of rubber gloves...don't even have my airport shuttle reservation made yet...tomorrow's gonna be nuts! This is a two week, five leg trip for me with SLO being only the first 2 nights for me...tons of stuff to do in the next 24 hours to get ready.

Last edited:

AnthonyD

bovinehost said:
It's officially Thursday in Tex-Ass.

Anyone else just completely STOKED?

Very!

Having the "week from hell" at the office, but Friday I am outta here! :D

dhuffguitars

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :confused: Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Beth

PeteDuBaldo said:
I'm ready, and I have 40 packs of Pop Rocks for those who want 'em ;)

Ooh, count me in on the Pop Rocks. $5 to someone who eats a whole pack of Pop Rocks and then drinks a Coke at the same time!

shamus63

Beth said:
Ooh, count me in on the Pop Rocks. $5 to someone who eats a whole pack of Pop Rocks and then drinks a Coke at the same time!
Maybe Psycho Ward can take up the dare, then he can back on the infamous "bottle" for a set or two!:eek:

mbgreene

Beth said:

I may have to take you up on that. Since I've been dry for almost 18 years now this could be the best buzz I get all weekend.

Haven't had pop rocks since the 70's. My uncle worked for Domino Sugar and I believe they were involved in the development. I actually got to guinnea pig some of the early protos. :eek:

fsmith

PeteDuBaldo said:
I'm ready, and I have 40 packs of Pop Rocks for those who want 'em ;)

Pete,
Keith only said no smoking allowed in his truck, right??? :D

Your connecting flight is from Phoenix isn't it... :mad: Could have made for some fun on the plane.

See ya in SLO in the morning...

Please let me sleep tonight.

fred

Top Bottom