• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
So I’m in the US for the next 7 weeks, family vacation/summer migration to lovely Buffalo, NY. I took a photo this morning to show how weird the sunlight is coming through all the Canadian wildfire smoke. Even though it’s 4 hours after sunrise and the sun is high in the sky, it looks the color you get an early evening. So I took a photo of it and the photo looks really nice and I thought “why don’t we turn this into a fun thing to do this week”? So here we go.

Rules:

Must feature an EBMM guitar.
Must be pretty.

Here’s my contribution…

IMG_5216.jpeg

SlappyTappy

index.php

I think the guitar provides enough beauty to suffice ;)

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
Wasn't the point, like your guitars in their environment??

Glenn |B)
The point is MM guitar photos that are nice to look at. Think calendar, or framed and hanging on a wall, or a pretty photo competition.

Let’s be creative and make of that what we will.

Maybe I should ask EBMM if we can run a competition?

racerx

The point is MM guitar photos that are nice to look at. Think calendar, or framed and hanging on a wall, or a pretty photo competition.

Let’s be creative and make of that what we will.

Maybe I should ask EBMM if we can run a competition?
Sold -- I'm going to make another submission then just in case and to get the thread back on track :p

IMG_1206.jpg

Sweat

I will be having another submission sooner than later, maybe two :) New addition arrives tomorrow :) and may pick up another used piece if it is not beat to death :)

Top Bottom