• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Stratty316

I love the vintage blonde case. My green axis and green Sport are both in that case. I'd totally pick one up for the other 3 guitars as well.

Jamie M

Keith I would also trade you the case if you don't like it, I am in UK

W

W.Suitor

Beautiful Super-sport! Get it bought!! Amazing woods in that one!Rreally good ones like that are uncommon in the UK, as owners tend to hang on to them! I too would join the queue to trade you for that case! It would really set off my new Axis Sport SSS (purchased from a rather gentlemanly fellow UK Knucklehead!) that's arriving by courrier today! I hope Friday 13th doesn't have any effect on my new purchase!!

keith3394

I'll update you guys should I want to trade it. Thanks to all for the offers! It has arrived and its a brilliant guitar for a 10 year old one. W.Suitor, so you are the one who bought the Axis Sport SSS. I was looking at that too however the SSS config didn't appeal to me. Hope you have fun with your guitar!

sixstrings

Wow, I haven't been on here for a while and just noticed this thread. You sort of did an NGD for me on this one Keith, as I forgot to do it after acquiring this beauty ;)
Enjoy your guitar dude and glad the guys cleared the case thing for ya!
sixstrings aka Kris Gee

Top Bottom