• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jchalas

MikeVt said:
Cool...Thanks! :D

That's nice to know about Janice. She seems nice from the posts I've seen...and apparently Tommy's bodyguard? :confused: Is she Tommy's wife? (Are your ears ringing Janice?) Still trying to figure out the forumite relationships.... ;)

Mike

Thanks, MikeVt. Heh...Heh...Heh. (Not yet!) Good luck.
Janice ;)

tommyindelaware

MikeVt said:
Cool...Thanks! :D

That's nice to know about Janice. She seems nice from the posts I've seen...and apparently Tommy's bodyguard? :confused: Is she Tommy's wife? (Are your ears ringing Janice?) Still trying to figure out the forumite relationships.... ;)

Mike

she's VERY nice......
but she's poppa's bodyguard....
we been living in sin since our son was born 14 years ago.....
:rolleyes:

Bamidei

MikeVt said:
That's true - thanks BP. While we're at it, any details on the Saturday night show? Will it be indoors or out?

Mike

The Total Count for the entire weekend is up to 127! Saturday nights concert will be held indoors in an enormous Expo Center! You can check the place out online at http://www.madonnainn.com/banquets/expo.html

That will give you a better idea.

Victrola

tommyindelaware said:
she's VERY nice......
but she's poppa's bodyguard....
we been living in sin since our son was born 14 years ago.....
:rolleyes:

See, I wasn't gonna say anything about y'all's relationship until y'all's spoke up - but now that you both have, I'm gonna put in my 2 cents.

Mike - they may not be 'legally' married, but I think of them (Tommy and Janice) as life partners.

tommyindelaware

Victrola said:
See, I wasn't gonna say anything about y'all's relationship until y'all's spoke up - but now that you both have, I'm gonna put in my 2 cents.

Mike - they may not be 'legally' married, but I think of them (Tommy and Janice) as life partners.

too much paperwork.......

MikeVt

Victrola said:

Lol! Hey folks, this is just WAY too much information. :D :D No judgements here - I don't even believe in sin. :cool: I was just curious how you all knew each other.

Now as to Janice being BP's bodyguard, do I need to ask yet another question? ;)

Mike

MikeVt

kbaim said:
translation -- NO HITTING ON JANICE!

No worries here. I don't even know how to do that anymore. That all ended when I got married, lost my hair and got fat. :D

Mike

MikeVt

Bamidei said:
The Total Count for the entire weekend is up to 127! Saturday nights concert will be held indoors in an enormous Expo Center! You can check the place out online at http://www.madonnainn.com/banquets/expo.html

That will give you a better idea.

Thanks Blair! Strangely enough, my wife knew all about the Madonna Inn. She said she had seen something about it on the Travel Channel.

Hehe - did you reserve a block of rooms there? I'll take the caveman room! :D :D

Mike

Paul Warren

I'm in. Now maybe somebody should suggest a place to golf on Sunday. :D Very much looking forward to everything....

Paul

Victrola

Paul Warren said:
I'm in. Now maybe somebody should suggest a place to golf on Sunday. :D Very much looking forward to everything....

Paul

Is this THE Paul Warren?

*goes away and checks out Paul's site*

It is Paul Warren! Hello!

Good to see you. Looking forward to meeting you at the September 16th event.

Top Bottom