• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

spychocyco

I'd like to try short scale, but don't mess with the shape of the neck at all. That's the most beautiful thing about the Axis. :)

BUC

I'm a Armada owner and also have a PRS.

I really think that the shorter scale neck through guitars are something cool. Not saying that EBMM has to react to Gibsons situation, but I really like some things about those guitars. My Armada is a sweet sounding axe.

I'd love to see more from EBMM in the neck through, shorter scale variety.

kbaim

Interesting read this thread.

Any light to be shined Pete?
Or someone else here w music store...Mick?

I had read several articles about the Gibby Bankruptcy and sent them to half a dozen people.
I was actually sad. And very nostalgic.
But glad BP posted about this.

The internet is certainly an indispensable part of everyday life, but what its done to certain industries and rituals (retail industry the biggest and most relevant example here) is as much an economic threat as it is a low price bonanza

spychocyco

Need to try the semi Axis

I've been on the hunt for a semi-hollow Axis with piezo, preferably in Black Cherry Burst for a while. Every time one comes up, though, I never have the cash to pull the trigger. :(

spychocyco

If you don't need the piezo, there's one in the F/S thread.

Yep. One of the moments I'm broke. Just paid for an AC repair and have the family vacation coming up quick. :) Really want the piezo anyway, and I'm kind of to the point that I don't need to add any to the collection unless it's one of the exact few that are still on my hit list.

Top Bottom